- Have a good night rest the day before. Ensure a minimum 7hours of rest to keep your mind working at optimum condition.
- Have a good breakfast in the morning. It will power your body as it starts itself up in the morning. A hungry stomach will also distract you during the exam.
- Ensure all stationary are prepared. Wear a watch in order to keep track of time.
- Before the exam, stays calm and clears your mind of any last-minute revision. Walk into the exam hall confidently as it will sub-consciously increase your mental performances before the exam.
- Plan your time well. Go through the paper by glancing through the questions before attempting it. Get a feel of how much time you need to allocate for each segment.
- Read every question at least twice. This helps you understands what the question requires you to answer and how you should phrase your answer.
- Never let any difficult question slows you down. Make a mark against it so you can track it later and move on to the next question. Come back and attempt this question after you have completed the rest.
- Keep note of the time, if there is a shortage of time, choose and answer easier questions first. Do not let the pressure overwhelms you, keep your composure.
- Double check for spelling errors, calculation errors, transfer errors (eg transferring of wrong digits from question to workings) and etc.
- Make sure all your answer scripts are accounted for. You do not want to be accused of cheating or just plainly forgetting to submit any part of your answer scripts.
10 Steps Battle Plan for Exam Day
Leave a Reply.
MySingaporeTutor Educational Blog consists of tuition guides, tips, videos and links. It helps to foster an active studying interest in you.