Registration Form For Tutor
- The above hourly tuition rate varies with the number of subjects, tutor's qualification, background and tuition experience. Final tuition rate is decided between the student and tutor.
- Tutor registration is free and easy. For your convenience, we provided many tick boxes so you can tick easily without writing much. Please remember to double-check the details before submitting.
Main Terms And Conditions ( *Other T&Cs and be found at the bottom of the registration form )
- The information provided is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge as the parents and student will verify the qualification certificates on the first lesson. Any attempt of falsified qualification results will be investigated and dealt with.
- It is compulsory to bring your qualification certificates and current school ID (eg your uni/poly ID) on the first lesson.
- For every successful matching of tuition assignment, we will collect 50% of your first total monthly tuition fee directly from the parents (i.e total tuition fee for first 2 lessons for 1 lesson/weekly, total fee for first 4 lessons for 2 lessons/weekly or total fee for first 6 lessons for 3 lessons/weekly )
- Once the assignment has been accepted, tutor is required to teach for at least 2months.
- Tutor has to be at least 16 years old or attain at least a O level qualification or equivalent.